Explore, develop and test IoT
- The IoT demonstration center invites users, producer and interested parties to explore IoT-systems and applications. With its training modules and consulting services, the center offers a fast and comprehensive entrance to the world of IoT.
- In the IoT test center interoperability, conformity, stress and safety tests will be run.
- In the IoT development lab for each costumer IoT solutions will be designed, developed and integrated specifically.
Technologies within the Transfer Center IoT Lab
- The IoT Lab has a broad spectrum of near and far field communication technologies connecting systems typically used in the Industry 4.0, transport, public area and health context.
- Fog-, Edge- and Cloud-based Machine to Machine (M2M) communication platforms, device and identity management platforms and distributed databases are used for data aggregation and for controlling actuators.
- Complex event processing systems, rules engines, as well as “Big Data"- analytics systems are used for processing and analyzing data.
What we offer
We support you from recognizing and understanding IoT systems and applications to strategy development all the way to implementation, testing and integration of IoT solutions. Contact us directly for a free IoT Lab tour or join us at one of our upcoming events to learn more about our services.