In the Transfer Center IoT, part of the Berlin Center for Digital Transformation, the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) is implemented today.
Explore, develop and test IoT
- The IoT demonstration center invites users, producer and interested parties to explore IoT-systems and applications. With its training modules and consulting services, the center offers a fast and comprehensive entrance to the world of IoT.
- In the IoT test center interoperability, conformity, stress and safety tests will be run.
- In the IoT development lab for each costumer IoT solutions will be designed, developed and integrated specifically.
- The Transfer Center IoT has a broad spectrum of near and far field communication technologies connecting systems typically used in the Industry 4.0, transport, public area and health context.
- Fog-, Edge- and Cloud-based Machine to Machine (M2M) communication platforms, device and identity management platforms and distributed databases are used for data aggregation and for controlling actuators.
- Complex event processing systems, rules engines, as well as "Big Data"- analytics systems are used for processing and analyzing data.
The service portfolio of IoT Lab mirrors the inherent diversity of the Internet of Things. Our comprehensive offer comprises requirement analysis, strategy development, design, implementation and testing of IoT solutions. The close alliance between research and business practice makes IoT Lab your favorite partner.
Industry faces great challenges: clients demand shorter innovation cycles (competition pressures for shorter innovation cycles); they (clients) want products that are new, individualized and of high quality, yet less expensive. At the same time there is a commitment for saving resources and a demand for solutions that are robust, secure and sustainable.
The IoT Lab supports start-ups, SMEs and larger enterprises – manufacturers of IoT solutions and IoT users – to minimize time to market (TTM) and to realize a seamless transformation profiting from educational courses, consulting, design & development and testing of IoT solutions. We offer technological readiness level (TRL) assessment, requirements analysis, strategy development, quality management, interoperability performance and security testing, integration services and pilot testing.
We support you from recognizing and understanding IoT systems and applications to strategy development all the way to implementation, testing and integration of IoT solutions. Contact us directly for a IoT Lab tour or join us at one of our upcoming events to learn more about our services.